OEM approved high pressure formula
Helps prevent transmission failure
RED LINE® TRANSMISSION COOLER CLEANER is specifically formulated to prevent automatic transmission cooler contamination (metal shavings, sludge, etc.) by propelling a biodegradable cleaning agent through the transmission cooler and lines. It is conveniently packaged in an easy to use aerosol can. For best results BACK FLUSH. Connect TRANS FLUSH to cooler return line and flush contaminants out the way they flowed in.
PT #: 2001
RLO #: 1085902
UNIT: 15 oz
CASE SIZE: 12/cs
PALLET UNITS: 1296
PT #: 2001FK
RLO #: 1062887
UNIT: 1 Kit
This product is only available for professional maintenance/service locations.
Are you Retailer or Automotive professional?
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nitriloacetate, Trisodium Salt - 5064-31-3, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
INDUSTRIAL USE BY TRAINED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY!
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TRAINED – DO NOT USE!
DANGER: MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL. CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid breathing fumes, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
FIRST AID: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Avoid breathing vapors, mist, or gas. IF IN EYES: Eye contact Immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. After initial flushing, remove any contact lenses and continue flushing. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before re-use. If skin irritation persists, call a physician. IF INHALED: Move to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing has stopped, contact emergency medical services immediately. IF SWALLOWED: Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Risk of product entering the lungs on vomiting after ingestion.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Dispose of contents, container to an approved waste disposal plant.