Formulated For Use in GDI & PFI Engines. For Use in Gasoline Engines Only.
Provides cleaning, protection and helps improve fuel economy
RED LINE® FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER completely and effectively keeps the entire fuel system clean. RED LINE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER rapidly cleans and effectively removes gum, varnish and other harmful deposits from fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves, fuel pumps and lines. RED LINE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER helps restore power and helps improve fuel economy, rough idling and helps reduce harmful emissions in one easy to use formula. RED LINE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER provides cleaning and protection of automotive fuel systems. This product is safe for use with all gasoline engines and will not harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
PT #: 17006
RLO #: 1086082
UNIT: 12 oz.
CASE SIZE: 12/cs
PALLET UNITS: 1500
This product is only available for professional maintenance/service locations.
Are you Retailer or Automotive professional?
WARNING. This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene (CASRN 71-43-2) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pour entire contents of bottle 12 FL OZ into fuel tank. In the event that the fuel tank is less than 3/4 full, install RED LINE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER and fill fuel tank with gasoline.
DANGER: FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. SUSPECTED OF CAUSING CANCER. TOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE WITH LONG LASTING EFFECTS.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving Equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical (ventilation and lighting) equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing and eye/face protection. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction. Collect spillage. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.